- Mondays (7:00 – 9:00 PM) – Sheffield Hallam Fencing Club:
- The Flexible Teaching Space, High Storrs School, Sheffield, S11 7LH
- Wednesdays (6:30 – 8:00 PM) - Sheffield Hallam Fencing Club:
- Crosspool & District Youth Sports Trust, Coldwell Lane, Sheffield, S10 5TL
* Please call Peter Ellinger (coach) on07890 579 127 to ensure a place is available and to start the enrolment process.
What Do I Need To Bring…
Please note that fencing kit is provided for beginners. You need to wear a t-shirt, loose fitting sports trousers and flat soled sports shoes. It’s also a good idea to have a bottle of still water with you for refreshment and something warm to go home in.
Parents are welcome to stop and watch what your child is learning. Discussing what they are doing during and after sessions is an important part of helping the child consolidate the new knowledge and for you to get an appreciation of the wide range of skills being learnt. You might also want to read the Parents and Fencer’s FAQ page.